Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Introduction


Hi everyone,
My name is Rochana Kaushik and I am currently on an exchange program in Amiens, France. Amiens is a very beautiful city that is located just an hour away from the beautiful Paris. I have been in Amiens for eight months now and during my stay here, I got the opportunity to experience and recognize a lot of new things about the French culture. So far, it has been nothing but a pleasant experience. Following the good experience I had in this period of time, I wanted to talk about some the aspects of the French culture in order to provide a closer insight on how the French society is built. Hence I decided to build a blog to introduce the French family life and values. I believe that family values influence the formation of societies. I also believe that different cultures have different family values and lifestyle. Therefore, I will be posting regularly about things I learnt and noticed about family life, family orientation, family values, etc. in Amiens (in particular) and France (in general) up until now

Below are some pictures that reflect the life in Amiens. 










No comments:

Post a Comment